Starting today I've got a string of weekend gigs for the next 7 weeks - several in and around Croydon, some with Rob Anderson, a lot are big days out involving heaps of other local musicians. There are more details via the shows page and I'll be keeping the Facebook page updated - that and Twitter are the best places to check for last-minute changes.
Hope you can make it to some of these dates, they're all going to be great!
- Sunday 29 May - Surrey Country Show, Lloyd Park, Croydon, 2pm
- Saturday 4 June - Wandle Park Bandstand (time TBC)
- Saturday 11 June - St Helier Music Festival (daytime TBC)
- Saturday 11 June - Lily Charity Gig, Warlingham (7pm)
- Saturday 18 June - Stage Door, Waterloo (8pm)
- Saturday 25 June - Wallington Music Festival
- Friday 1 July - Hoodoo's Introducing, Croydon
- Saturday 9 July - Croydon Folk & Blues Club Festival, Ruskin House